Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Too Adorable

The weather got real crappy today. And now we don't have any TV. So I decided to come and work on my blog and all it's issues. I've decided to put all my post on private. Individually, I'll repost. Stupid me! It's going to be a lot of work! But I'm going to get it done. Hopefully this weekend. Our entire weekend is supposed to be filled with rain and wind. :(

But Lola sent me an email, that had this picture in it. She's planning some kind of party or something. And she thought I'd get a hoot out of the center pieces. Oh ya! They're so cute! Now I want to hit all the garage sales looking for old boots. I would LOVE to make a few of these for our BBQs this summer. So cute!



Would you make something like this? I even thought it would be cute to buy some rain boots. Those would be really easy, because you wouldn't have to worry about the water leaking out. Darn, these are cute! I'm going to have to go check out the Goodwill this week. :) ~Chels

No comments: