Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cute Jewelry

Today has pretty much been a lazy day for us. No excuse. We've just been lazy. I think we just needed to re-energize our batteries. And with that, comes wasting some time on the internet. :) I found this shop. They have some really cute jewelry. Along with really good prices! Because if you like western stuff, you know that it can get really pricey. Here are 3 of my favorite pieces.

This is a brooch. I like that it's a pair of boots, but it still has some cute details. And it's only $14. They have a few different colors and styles too!



This bracelet is my favorite. It's simple, yet captures the western feel. I like how they alternate the horses and horseshoes. And the rope detail just makes me smile. The cost is $15.



Lastly, are these earrings. I like that they're button type earrings. And the bull rider reminds me of my hubby! But they gorgeous. And only $9 for all that detail!



These are such cute pieces! I'm definitely going to hint at these for my birthday and anniversary. Because these are pieces that I could use on a regular basis. This shop has many, many items. Not just western. If you like jewelry, I would recommend taking a look here. ~Chels

No comments: