Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cute Favors



So a bunch of our friends are getting married. And one of the couples wants to have a "Western" themed wedding. My friend was asking me about all of our decorations and favors. Unfortunately, the company that we ordered from, they've gone out of business. But they had the cutest things!

But I wanted to help my friend. She wanted some unusual, but fun favors. I found these. You get the little tub, 2 soaps (any color), and the little rope for only $3.50 a piece! And since it's a small wedding, I think this is completely affordable. They also come wrapped up. So you don't have to worry about any extra costs.

I hope that I can find some more things for her. My mom told me that she's going to go search through her computer. Because my parents help a lot with our wedding too. Hopefully we find some nice "western" stuff. If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments. ~Chels

No comments: