Friday, April 2, 2010

Lights

It's starting to get warm. I just love spring weather! And my hubby and I are wanting to do more and more work on our yard. We have a really nice back patio. And with all the beautiful grass, I just want to sit outside. But I also want it to feel more inviting. More like an extension of our house. :)

Enter in, these cute lights.

And because they're not too girly, my hubby liked them too! I really like these ones. They're £16 a strand. We could hang these around our back patio. And they match these stepping stones that we put in the back. :)



And these are cute too! For £13 a strand. These would be cute to hang in our entry way. I know it sounds weird. But it's all country bumpkin cute!



What's with me and finding these UK sites? Oh well, but I really like these lights. These might be my splurge for the month. :) ~Chels

No comments: