Thursday, April 15, 2010

$50



Do you remember me telling you about the $50 that I got from our taxes? Well, hubby put his towards a new patio set. He felt guilty, because a few weeks ago, he got some new boots. But he really needed them. He works on a Ranch. And his other ones, well darn it...they were getting holes in them. But hubby didn't see it like that. He felt guilty.

So I wanted to pitch in my $50 too. You know, we could get us a nice table and chairs quicker. But my hubby wouldn't let me. He said it was time for me to buy myself something. And he reminded me of this belt that I had seen. We had gone to the warehouse to get hubby's boots. Because they're less expensive there. And well, it's just a fun place to go. When we went to go pay, I seen this Tony Lama belt. And I fell in love!

On the website, it sells for $90, plus shipping. But in the warehouse, I think it was $60. So tomorrow I'm going to call them up. I hope they still have it. I'm calling first. Because the warehouse is over an hour away. I don't want to make the trip if they don't have it. And thank you hubby! I'm glad that you got your boots. And that you think I should get my belt. ~Chels

No comments: