Tuesday, April 3, 2012

GREAT Idea!!

I've been hanging out on Pinterest. It's seems like, that's all I do now. But the fact of the matter is, my nausea is so bad, I really can't do much else. I read blogs. And search through Pinterest. I force a meal down, 3 times a day. And I feel like death! My dear friend insists, that means I'm having a girl!!

While hanging out on Pinterest, I've been looking for nursery ideas. I know we're still 10 days away from finding out if we're having a boy or a girl. But we need to start getting some ideas. I've seen tons and tons of beautiful nurseries. But this one, just caught my eye!!


I personally LOVE these colors. The navy is so rich and gorgeous! The white is just the perfect lightness for a nursery. And that orange....it's so fun! I think this would be perfect for a boy's nursery. Although, I'm almost 100% positive, that this is a girl's nursery. I think this would also be great for a girl. But I'd use a bright pink! How fun!! Who knows, we might just be going this route, in a few short weeks! ~Chels

No comments: