Thursday, April 12, 2012

Which Do We Start On??

Tomorrow we find out, whether our Honky Tonk Baby is a boy or girl. I'm so excited!! And so nervous! This pregnancy just seems to be flying by! Here we are, already going to find out if we're going to have a son or a daughter....

It just got me thinking, how real this now feels. Tomorrow, we're halfway! And in 20 very short weeks, we'll be bringing our baby home. Hubs and I, just want a healthy baby. Monday night, after dinner, we both wrote down whether we thought we were having a boy or a girl. We both wrote the same answer! I guess tomorrow, we'll see if we were right.

Because I'm feeling so anxious, I've been searching through Pinterest. I found 2 boy projects, and 2 girl projects. Darn, I'm just so excited to know!! Do you know, we really haven't bought much for Honky Tonk Baby. Sad but true. Mostly because what do you buy? You know, until you know if you're having a boy or a girl.

We've picked up a few packs of white onesies. That I want to try and dye. But I haven't bought dye yet. We've bought our breast pump. And a few blankets. My hubs came home one day, with a stack of books. And some stuffed animals. That's it! We really need to find out whether we're going to be having a boy or a girl....

Remember those projects I was telling you about? Here they are. Hubs is taking some good notes. Even making out some lists. I'm 100% positive, that after our doctor's appointment tomorrow, we'll be heading to the store. Hopefully Target. But I'm sure, hubs will have his lists in hand. Wanting to head to Lowes or HD. :)


What do you think of this little tool bench? Incredible! Just like Daddy's! We even spotted the cutest set of Craftsman tools at K-Mart!! So adorable!!


How about a Firehouse? This would be adorable! Being that the firefighters run by our house, every morning. If we have a son, I'm sure he'll just adore that! Better yet, this is made our of a bookcase!!


This is what started my little search. :) You know that little space under your stairs. The one that no one knows what to do with. Well, turn it into a little playhouse!! LOVE the door! All I've got to say is....my hubby is in serious trouble....if our baby is a girl!!


And no playroom is complete, for a little girl, without her very own kitchen! Shut your mouth!! Isn't this just darling? Wow! I don't even know where to begin....

There you go. This pregnant lady, is ready to find out if her baby is a boy or a girl. I'm also ready to do some shopping. And put our baby's nursery together. I'm sure that Honky Tonk Baby's Godmother, and Godfather are anxious too! How in the world, am I going to get through the next 24 hours?? ~Chels

No comments: