Monday, April 30, 2012

Easy Peasy!!

I took to P.S.-I Made This again. :) And I found a really fun and easy project. For a Sequin Bracelet!! Yes, I just said a sequin bracelet. The idea is pretty genius if you ask me. And this is such an inexpensive project!!


Sometimes, I make things a little harder on myself, than they need to be. Like I had a few of these supplies on hand. Why? I have no clue!! Maybe something left over from a college project? Who knows! But I had 2 packages of sequins. They were packs of multicolored, different sized sequins. But I thought I could use them. :)

Can you guess where this is going? Well, it's taken me 3 hours....this far! To just separate all the sequins. Ugh! But I think it will make for a nicer looking bracelet. I had a bracelet that broke a year or 2 ago. At the time, I bought some of that beading elastic. To fix my bracelet. And never used it. Another thing I had on hand.

Like I said, I had a bracelet that had broken. I never found all the beads. So I had a handful left, sitting in my jewelry box. Because I had pretty much everything, I didn't head to the store. So I don't have a needle. It's taken a while to make these, but I've almost got 2 bracelets made. They are so easy to make. It would probably go a lot faster, if I had that needle....

Well, if you just go out and buy the supplies, I'd say, you'd have your bracelets made in no time! They are so fun. And I LOVE that they look much more expensive, than they are. Between, don't you just adore the gold bracelets in the picture. I wonder where those are from. If you know, please let me know! ~Chels

No comments: