Saturday, February 20, 2010

Our Yard



Today hubby and I spent almost the entire day at the local nursery. We're starting to get our hands dirty...in our yard. So we went with our lists to see what they had. Of course, I wanted all the pretty flowers. Rose bushes, seasonal flowers, and even strawberry plants. My hubby wanted all these "structured" bushes and trees. Go figure huh?

But we've made out a plan. We're going to slowly work at our yard. That means all the "bones" need to come together first. Ugh! But we'll get it done. We priced a lot of stuff today. And talked to a really nice man. He gave us all kinds of tips and tricks! What a nice man he was.

Well, hubs and I, we ordered sod today. We figured that's what is going to be the most expensive part of the yard. And the part that is going to need the most labor. I guess my roses are just going to have to wait until later. But I'm glad we have a plan. I don't feel so lost anymore. ~Chels

No comments: