Monday, February 22, 2010

Love Lasso Ring

We've been having bad weather. I don't think it's ever going to warm up here. So we're pretty much stuck inside. Do you think that winter is ever going to end? I'm starting to wondering. While I was just sitting in the house today, I was searching for some jewelry. And I came across this ring. I think my hubby is just praying for warm weather, so I stop doing searches online. :)



But don't you just love this ring? I do! Probably because it looks like a rope. And it says love. It's a Zoe and Morgan Ring. They also have it in silver. But I like the look of the gold one. :) The price isn't too bad either. £85, or about $130. Now if I could just win the lottery. Or maybe my hubby will buy me this as an early anniversary present. ~Chels

No comments: