Sunday, February 7, 2010

General Hospital



General Hospital is my favorite show to watch! I've been watching since I was in high school. And I've always loved it! Darn, this show is getting good! This is the best the writing has ever been! Oh, I love GH!

Lately, I haven't been watching it a lot. Because I've been busy with everything in life. But I sat down and caught up over the weekend! Thank you YouTube! I watch Scrubsjasonmaxie's videos. She's really good about posting. Heck, one day I was going to go watch an episode from the day before. GH was about an hour away from showing here, and she was already uploading that day's show!

Is there any show that you're really passionate about? GH is my show. I can miss Greys or DWTS, but I just can't miss GH! I'm glad that I found Scrubsjasonmaxie. But I don't always get to watch the show when it comes out. It's nice to catch up on the weekends. :) ~Chels

No comments: