Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Blog



Hi! I'm Chelsea. I'm married to Luke. He's the love of my life. We met in college. And well, ever since, my life has been pretty amazing! We bought our 1st home right before the holidays. And well, we are trying to DIY our way through our "Honky Tonk Palace." :)

"Honky Tonk Wife" is my hubby's nickname for me. Yup, we're lovers of country music. And I like to rock my pink cowboy boots. Luke used to ride and rope. He gave it up a while back. But we still ride horses. Yup, you can't take all the country out of us!

So I decided to start a blog. I have a lot of friends that have blogs. And it seems like a nice thing to do. I'd like a place to come back and read about our ride through life. If you'd like to learn more, come on back. I'm sure I'll have some funny stories to share. ~Chels

No comments: