Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby Bull



Today we went over to a friend's house. A friend who breeds livestock. I knew the my hubby wanted to go so he could do some riding. Which I wasn't totally against. I mean, he used to ride all the time!

All of our guy friends decide to do some riding today. Do you see that picture up there? It looks sorta like this little bull at J's. My hubby tells me that I can ride it. Not to worry. It's not like the big 'ol bulls that he rides. Um, no. Sorry honey. I don't ride bulls.

Baby or not, I'm just afraid. I feel like I'd be the idiot that would get hurt on the cute baby bull. We had a great time. My hubby just had a blast riding some pretty rough bulls. Seeing him fly through the air, still freaks me out. But he's good at what he does. Me, I enjoyed watching from the other side of the fence. ~Chels

No comments: