Monday, January 11, 2010

Ugh!



I really hate our local TV stations. Because the signals are so bad. We live in the next largest town from where the stations are. But it doesn't matter. At least when the weather is nice, we get ABC and FOX. But NBC, you're killing me. Since they changed all the TV stuff last summer, we haven't had NBC. We live about 40 minutes from the city where the station is. The local newspapers keep saying that it's something about the towers. They need to upgrade them, because they're not transmitting the signals. Something like that.

But they don't seem to care. I don't watch a lot of NBC. I'm more of an ABC gal myself. But I do like to watch Dateline, The Doctors, The Rachel Ray Show, Ellen, Oprah, etc. Why are all the good shows on NBC? Ugh! In my hometown, they almost all come out on ABC. But not here.

Why won't the local station do something? The ABC station did. After a week, they realized why their viewing numbers were going down. I'm sure NBC has to know this too. Why won't they do anything? I really miss The Doctors and The Rachel Ray Show! But what can I do? ~Chels

No comments: