Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun Gardening Ideas

Maybe I've been watching too many garden shows. You know, on PBS. But they are really interesting. And now, I want to garden. Never mind that it's just February. Or that I have a "Black Thumb." Or even that on a good day, I've got "Morning Sickness" for 20 hours a day!

But I want to garden. The more I search, the more I want to dig in the dirt. Invest in garden projects. And grow something green! There are definitely a few projects, that are sticking out more than others. Because of Pinterest, I've got nearly 200 things, that I'd like to try. But 3, I'm hoping to finish this year. :)


I don't really know what this is. But it makes me think, of securing plants to our back fence. I've seen this done a few different ways. With brightly colored containers. And they just make me happy!!


This sculpture/pot makes me so incredibly happy! I want to make this. Like 5 of them. This weekend. And I want to buy tons of colorful flowers, to fill them with. Oh, this is such a great idea!!


How about this vertical box? I've seen the one on the Home Depot commercial. Filled with flowers. But I think, it would be fun to put herbs in the box. And attach the box, near our kitchen. For me, this would be the most useful of the 3 projects.

What other ideas should I work on? I've got a head full of ideas! Too bad, our bank account isn't endless. But I won't sit here and pine on that. Nope! I want to get started. ASAP. On some fun and useful yard projects! Hopefully, I can grow something green. :) ~Chels

No comments: