Monday, February 6, 2012

Can We Say Fun??

Some ideas just make you smile. From ear to ear. With no explanation! You just smile. And walk on air. That's how I felt, when I seen this cute idea!


Oh Pinterest, how I LOVE you!! I just think this idea is genius. At least for us! Because out here, the weather is wild! For the last few winters, we've had an insane amount of snowfall!! Then we have a ridiculous amount of heat, in the summer. Say 40+ days of triple digits!! And the heat, is just unbearable between May and September.

This idea is just genius! I'm going to save it. In the back of my brain. And on this blog. So when our Honky Tonk Babe is about a year and a half, I'll start bugging my Honky Tonk Hubby. You know, to build us something like this! That way, we can play. No matter if we have 12 inches of snow, rain for days, or triple digits! Oh, I can't wait!! ~Chels

No comments: