Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thimbleberry I Love You!



First of all, no that is not my hand. But I was searching for a swatch of this gorgeous nail polish. And I couldn't find one. But I did find this picture through a google search. When I hit the link to the page, it didn't come up. So I can't even give credit.

I really need to start listening to my friends. Around Halloween, Lola told me about this nail polish. Mostly because I kept asking her about her nails. She always has amazing looking nails! We were in Vegas. But I never made it to a Walgreen's. Then I kind of forgot about it.

I would put it on my list. But then, I get kind of sidetracked in Walgreen's. I go to get pictures printed and I leave with $20 worth of candy and magazine. Never making it to the photo area. Or I'm going for a card, and leave with way too many sale items!

Case in point, a few weeks ago. I went to pick up a prescription. While I was waiting, I started to wonder around the cosmetics area. I was looking for some Burt's Bees lipgloss. Instead, I found Sinful Colors. And they were on a BOGO!!! I ended up buying 6! Yes, 6. For under $10!!!

This color is Thimbleberry. To be honest, it's the only one I've been wearing! It's a bright pinkish coral color. Perfect for summer. And I'm honestly in love. I don't get any chips for at least 10 days. A bonus for me! I HATE to actually polish my nails. But I LOVE the look when they're done. I probably should have bought more than one bottle of this color. Because it's the color I'll probably be wearing until the Fall. ~Chels

No comments: