Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dear ABC



Dear ABC,

This is Chelsea. I've been a loyal ABC viewer my entire life. No lie! I only went over to NBC when the writer's strike happened. Then I ran back when you started showing new episodes again. But lately, you're making me real mad!

First you cancel all my favorite shows: Eastwick, Pushing Daisies, Port Charles, Dirty Sexy Money, Women's Murder Club, etc. I could go on for a long time. But like any working relationship, it's about give and take.

Then you show re-runs of Grey's for weeks. Until Easter week. You show a new episode. WTH? I missed it. Because I was doing the whole family and religious thing. You know. It was Easter week.

Then I go on to your website this morning. It's cold outside. And it's Saturday. I'm still in bed. So I figure, WTH, I'll watch the Grey's episode that I miss this week because of weather. Your video player thing is not working. I tried and tried. But it only shows a few seconds at a time. So I gave up. I moved on to Lifetime's website to watch a movie. So far boyfriend, Lifetime is kicking your butt!

If you don't start to give me a little something too, ABC we might have to break up. Let's just put it this way, if it wasn't for Grey's and PP, we would have broken up a long time ago! Oh, and General Hospital. So get it together.

With love. ~Chels

No comments: