Monday, June 25, 2012

Brilliant Idea!!

I'm trying to find things to keep me occupied. Inside. Preferably! I almost past out, Friday when I went grocery shopping. I walked from a close parking, right inside. At 10am! And thought I was just going to pass out. This heat, is really starting to get to me. And I'm coming to terms with, I MUST stay inside....during the "peak" heat hours. Ugh!

Like I said, I'm looking for things to keep me busy. Inside. If you have any ideas, please leave me a note! I'm going a little crazy here! But I've been looking for ideas, to make things. For our nursery. For our yard. Things like that. And I found something fun on Pinterest!!


Isn't it brilliant? A hula hoop chandelier!! Honestly, I've got plenty of Christmas lights. Hubs went a little crazy buying them up this past Christmas. Apparently, I just need some paint, lace, fabric, things like this. And a hula hoop! How fun! I'd actually like to make one of these. Maybe 3, for our back porch. But I'd prefer to hang ours with rope. What do you think?

Is this something that you'd try? Or that you even like? I'm I going nuts? I hope not. Because I think this would be so fun!! Especially under the summer sky. Just a little bit of twinkle, to make every night, extra special!! ~Chels

No comments: