Monday, March 15, 2010

I Hurt...Everywhere!

I really do! Every muscle, every bone...they all hurt! My hubby and I worked so hard on our yard this past weekend. But it looks nice. The sods is gorgeous! Our entire yard looks amazing. With just sod! :)


We also planted our trees and rose bushes. And some flowers that I bought. There weren't many, so I really spread them out. But all weekend, we were out in our yard. The dogs really enjoyed it. My Hubby and I are so proud of ourselves. I'm glad we started with the "bones."

My hubby even left me a little corner. In the sunniest part of the yard. For my garden. Now I just need to find time to start it. It's not that I don't appreciate my hubby's help. I just want this to be my project. You know, he's working on so many things already. I just want to do something to add to our household. Do you understand?

So that sums up our weekend. We worked on yard work. Our dirt yard is now covered in green sod. I've got beautiful roses bushes. They really do make me smile! And now, I'm researching small gardens. Life is good! ~Chels

No comments: