Friday, September 30, 2011

Like Heaven!!

It's Fall. I've been ready for this glorious season....since July!! Heck ya! I'm tired of triple digit temps. And I'm ready, to just enjoy life again. :)

Along with that, comes a little laziness. Sitting outside, with my laptop. Catching up on blogs. Like one of my new favorites! Mix and Match Mama! Um, hello, where have you been all my life? Now there is even hope for me. The woman that can't cook. :) And this recipe....OMG!


I decided to bake up a batch....or 3!! This was a few nights ago. And it's still hot outside. I can't lie! Our freezer is well stocked with frozen treats!! But what my hubs did next....was life changing! He placed a scoop of brown sugar ice cream....in between 2 cookies. Life changing!! Oh, you must try this recipe out! ~Chels

No comments: